Tuesday, October 23, 2007

the "other" blog

I have renewed commitment to keep up both of my blogs. The other has been languishing since May! Originally this blog was to be a place to give updates and plug AOT - also to satisfy curiosity as to what it is like directing a company like AOT (there are very few companies that actually follow the "company" model anymore, even City Opera doesn't seem to be as faithful to it as they once were). My personal blog is meant to be sort of an artistic diary where I can get my thoughts about various projects out and folks can get a fleeting and scary look into how my creative mind works. That said, it is probably most helpful for me - keeping everything stirring in the brain can yield some rather cramped corners. So here you may find the other blog up and running, and hopefully to stay that way!

No comments: